BRANDING & DESIGN
In today’s competitive business climate it is vital for any business to stand out. We can help with a fresh new brand design for your business.
Make your business stand out from the crowd
At LS25 Web Design, we pride ourselves on creating a logo that is right for you, involving the client in full consultation with the designer at each stage of the process.
For our fee you will be provided with the following;
- Full consultation of your requirements and initial ideas for the direction
- Proofs of initial ideas produced in the Adobe Creative Suite
- The opportunity to give your feedback and thoughts, prior to final amendments
- Your final logo provided in a range of file formats (jpg, GIF, PDF, EPS) so that you are ready for all media requirements with no fuss. Your logo provided both in full colour and greyscale where applicable.
- The advice, knowledge and designs of a branding specialist who has worked in the industry for 8 years, completing briefs for a range of local, national and international clients.
- Once your logo design is completed you can also then benefit from discounted rates on further design work, for example, promotional materials and stationary. Please contact us for details.
What we need from you
Before we can start your logo design there are a number of things we need to know. Below is a list for your consideration, the answers to which should be provided prior to the start of your design work. This will help us to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and can tailor the designs to suit you and your audience.
- How should the company name appear in the logo?
- Will it be its full name or do you prefer to use initials?
- Does it need to be in Caps/lowercase?
- Who are your main target market? including age bracket, gender and any further information you can provide.
- Do you have a specific font? Can you provide this?
- Do you already have any company colours and if so can you provide a sample of something with them on or a Pantone reference number if known?
- Do you have anything specific in mind that you would like to see included or avoid? For example, do you want it to be text based, just an image or a mixture of both? Or are you totally open to suggestions?
- Is there a specific image that needs to be included or updated?
- Do you have a specific deadline in mind?
- Do you prefer the design to be in Black and white or colour? If a colour logo is chosen, the final file will also be provided in greyscale for reproduction purposes.